Friday, January 25, 2013

And Then There Were None!

SO I am a crazy woman!!!

It is going to be a busy next few months. Before I decided to be a participant in the two Run/Walks a great friend and Art Teacher, in the room adjacent to mine, asked if I could audition in the play that her husband was directing. 
BAHahaha

I have never been on a stage like that. TOTALLY out of my norm.
But what the hay, it is a new year and I am trying new things.

So I auditioned. 


And what do you know.. I got the lead role.. Well not exactly. Lead lady is the better term.
Anyways. My mom and I have decided to make my outfits. We went down to Joann's because they had patterns on sale!!  And these are the two outfits that were decided on... 




Entrance: Prolly going to add a Cardigan and a pillbox hat
This one is going to be short and and a little tight
Next! I am going to do the long pants
But also make the bottoms flare a bit

Now.. I have the patterns. Now to find the right material. 


I feel I shall loose my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment